The School of Nursing University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Ituku-Ozalla Enugu admission form for into a three year course in General Nursing for the 2018/2019 academic year is on sale.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit http://unthportal.org/
2. Look for School of Nursing and click
3. Click application and apply
Fill the application form and make payment using your ATM card and print your receipt, after which you will verify your payment and print your application form, examination slip and acceptance form.
The Printed application form MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE SCHOOL for collection of receipt.
For other methods of payment and application for the admission according to school of Nursing, UNTH website are;
- IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- You can also make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- You should have either an Interswitch debit card, Naira Master Card, VISA or Verve card
- Enter Student’s infomation and click on InterSwitch Payment option
- Enter the amount and click on Next, You will be directed to the payment gateway page.
- On the PAYMENTS gateway, select your Card type and provide Card details, pin and other information that is required
- You’ll be redirected to a Status page, where you can view the status of your transaction.
- If your transaction is successful, Copy the receipt number and go back to the portal to complete registration.
- Dial *732# on your phone (available only on all mobile networks in Nigeria)
- Select Pay Merchant
- Select UNTH and follow the prompts
- OR Visit any ReadyCash Mobile Money agent.
For more information, visit ReadyCash website
Kindly select the state of your choice to search.
- You must have at least a credit each in at least 5 subjects in your Senior School Certificate Examination including: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
FILL APPLICATION FORM
The Following Are Required;
* A PASSPORT
* SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTMONIAL
* AFFIDAVIT/AGE DECLARATION (BIRTH CERTIFICATE)
* WAEC RESULT
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
- Fill the application form (take not of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
- After online registration, submit a copy of the application slip and photocopies of relevant credentials to the school with N1,500 (One thousand five hundred naira only)
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
- To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
- Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
- APPLICATION DEADLINE/ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Amount: N8,000
- Start Date: 8th January 2018
- Application Deadline: 28th February, 2018
- Written Exam Date: Saturday, 19th May, 2018
- Place: School of Nursing, UNTH (Old Site), Enugu
- BRING ALONG PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, PRINTED APPLICATION SLIP, AND EXAM SLIP (PHOTO CARD). THERE SHALL BE NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE.
- Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.
WISHING YOU SUCCESS!Google+