Enugu State Teachers’ screening/written test exam date – 2017 www.ppsmbenugu.com.ng teaching appointment
His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has approved the recruitment of 2000 Teachers across the 291 Public Secondary Schools in the state last month. The teaching appointments were advertised according to the number of teachers needed in each school. The date for a written test for candidate seeking for teaching appointment is fixed.
The Enugu State Post Primary Schools Management Board invites all applicants seeking teaching appointment to a written test on Monday 18th December, 2017.
The test will hold simultaneously at the six (6) Education zones of the Board by 9am.
Applicants are directed to collect their invitation letters for the test from the zonal office where they submitted their applications on Friday 15th December, 2017.
Applicants are further directed to submit two (2) recent passport photographs at the zonal offices where the invitation letters will be collected.
Please be reminded that the recruitment is free of charge and the State Government shall prosecute anybody found giving or receiving any form of gratification.
I will advice you visit your local government where you submitted your application for further information concerning the written test; that’s if there is a need for that.
PPSMB ENUGU OVERVIEW
The Post Primary Schools Management Board (PPSMB) Enugu was established by Enugu State Post-Primary Schools Management Board Law (volume III cap 67) revised laws of Enugu State of Nigeria 2004. The Board is set up by the Government of Enugu State of Nigeria to Supervise, Manage and control all the state government owned Secondary Schools in Enugu State.
It is a 6-member Board made up of an executive Chairman, four members of which two are full time members and the other two are part time members and a secretary who must be a permanent secretary. The Board is an off-shoot of two previous education establishments: – the teachers’ service commission of the 70s and the state education commission of the 80s and the early 90s.
Post primary schools management board is a parastatal under the ministry of education of Enugu State of Nigeria. The ministry of education has an oversight function over the board.
Enugu State is one of the thirty-six (36) states in Nigeria and is situated in the South eastern part of Nigeria with a population of over 3.2 million people. Enugu state is made up of seventeen (17) Local Government Council areas that are spread across the three (3) senatorial districts of the state.
WARNING TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
Please note that submission of application in the current recruitment is not done online. You should disregard anybody requesting you to submit application online. Follow the condition for recruitment as advertised in our website www.ppsmbenugu.com.ng Newspaper OR visit ppsmb zonal offices nearest to you.
- Applicants are to indicate in their application letters the schools where they want to teach.
- The school must have a vacancy for the subject to be taught by the applicant.
- Successful candidates will only be posted to the schools so indicated in the application letters.
- Multiple entries are not allowed; otherwise the applicant will be disqualified.
All applications must be addressed to the Executive Chairman Post Primary Schools Management Board Enugu and submitted not later than ONE MONTH from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates are to submit their applications to any of the nearest Education places to them.
The Education Zones include:
- Agbani Zone at agbani L.G. Headquarters
- Awgu Zone at Awgu L.G. Headquarters
- Enugu Zone, opposite Shoprite Enugu
- Nsukka Zone at PPSMB Nsukka Office
- Obollo Zone at C.S.S. Obollo-Afor
- Udi Zone At Girls Secondary School Ngwo.
TAKE FURTHER NOTICE THAT;
- The process starting with submission of application letters to the final issuance of appointment letter is FREE AND AT NO COST.
- The State Government shall prosecute any body found receiving or giving any form of gratification with regard to this recruitment.
- Visit our Website at www.ppsmbenugu.com.ng or any of the Local Government Headquarters nearest to you for details of the vacancies, subject by subject; school by school.
You can apply for this: Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018
I wish you all the best!Google+