Do you know that Paypal now reject Payoneer MasterCard? Do you want to know how to withdraw from your US PayPal account in Nigeria now that PayPal rejects Payoneer Debit MasterCard?
PayPal is one of the best global online payment platforms. Its universality and popularity had given the platform an edge over other global online payment system. PayPal is a payment option for over 90% businesses online. From the comfort of your home, you can purchase goods online through the use your Paypal account and have them ship to your doorstep.
Before the arrival of Nigeria PayPal (WWW.PAYPAL.COM/NG ) on Wednesday, June 17, 2014, Nigerians cannot open and verified a PayPal account without using IP changer and having someone to use his/her USA bank account to verify it. Many Nigerians after opening and verifying the account have to pay someone to withdraw their money through US bank and transfer the money through other means, which usually takes more than 2 months. Finally, Payoneer arrived and ease the difficult in withdrawing from PayPal.
Using Payoneer card to Verify and Withdraw Fund from PayPal account
The era of using Payoneer account to verify and withdraw fund from PayPal account came. Many Nigerians who had earlier successfully open and verify PayPal account using US ip address and USA PayPal from Auction Assistance were able to use Payoneer card to withdraw fund from their PayPal account in Nigeria. Payoneer account has work fine with PayPal without a hitch but not until recently, there comes a big bang. What is it? PayPal no longer accept Payoneer card. So, the issue now is how one withdraw fund from PayPal account in Nigeria.
HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA
Now that PayPal no longer support Payoneer debit MasterCard, you will find it challenging in withdrawing fund from your PayPal account in Nigeria. In other to find a way out and as one who is into the business, I did an extensive research of possible means to withdraw money from PayPal right here in Nigeria. So, if you have your money lying dumb on your Nigeria PayPal and USA PayPal account from Auction Assistance, here are means to withdraw those funds;
- Partner with us – we can help you sell your PayPal fund to our buyers who want to shop online and those who want to transfer money abroad. We charge based on the local currency exchange rate of our country and have the money pay into your local bank account. If you are interested in partnering with us, don’t hesitate. You can contact us, now!
- Shop online with the money – you can use your PayPal fund to shop on most online shops. It depends on your needs or what you want. You can use it to purchase goods and services as you wish online and have them ship to you in Nigeria ( if you are in Nigeria). You can sell off those goods when you import them and have you money with you.
- Sell your PayPal fund to exchangers – There are a quite a number of foreign currency exchanger like;
- http://www.minute-exchange.com Minute-Exchange is one of the major exchanger for most online currency merchants such as: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Pecunix, WiredPay, OKpay, AlterPay and many others. We have lots of local exchangers for
http://www.libertyreserve.com/(updated: shutdown since 2013) . So, what you can do is to open a LibertyReserve account, exchange your PayPal fund for LibertyReserve USD and have you local www.LibertyReserve.com exchanger pay into my local bank account. That’s all. Though, very tedious but this is the safest way.
- http://www.exchangemoneyplace.com : there are lots of service charges incur by the individuals on this forum but one good thing about this exchanger is that you can by chance meet an exchanger who is from your country or who can exchange your fund for your local currency. Nevertheless, there is a lot of risk of losing your money as most of these exchangers do not have. But if you can continue to use the exchangers that have good review, you will be sure of fund being safe. What if they do not match your need? Use the one above.
It is often better to sell your PayPal fund than to wait until you begin to receive funny cocktail story from PayPal like your account withdraw limit is now…, your account has been suspended…, your account has been frozen due to…. etc. This has happened to a lot of people who kept piling foreign currencies in their PayPal account.
With the above means, you can actually withdraw fund from PayPal in Nigeria
For your questions and comments, you can use the comment box below this page.Google+