Google Plus is a Social Networking but it is not simply a social networking website, but also an authorship tool that associates web-content directly with its owners. You can create a page on Google Plus or Business page and link the content of the page to your own Name.
If you have ever create Google Plus page or Google+ Business page before you will discover that the URL of that Page will look like this,
Google has made it possible for you to change this long URL to custom URL that will be unique to you business page or marketing page. The new custom URL will look like this,
if have up to 18 people in your Google+ circle or as your Google plus followers, your page will eligible for the change.
Let assumed you have that number of Google+ followers;
To change your Google+ Page URL to custom URL;
- Log on to your Google plus page
- Click on the Home button on top left hand side of the page,
- a drop-down menu will show up, click on pages
- Select the page and click on, “manage this page button” at the centre of the page
- If you have up to 18 people on Google+ circle; On your Google+ page, preapproved custom URL information will be displayed at the top page,
- Click on get URL, to change your old Google+ page URL to your Desired Custom URL.
- Remember you may not be able to change that URL again