How to buy airtime from GTbank: GTbank easy top-up is a quick and convenient way to recharge airtime with the use of a dedicated code. All GTbank account holders can now BUY AIRTIME, check their ACCOUNT NUMBER and ACCOUNT BALANCE using CODE.
WHAT CODE CAN I USE TO BUY AIRTIME FROM GTBANK?
The code is simply *737*Amount#, SEND from your mobile phone (This is accessible using all types of mobile devices).
For example, If you want recharge N500; dial *737*500#
Please, note that the code should be dialed from the phone number that is tied to your GTbank account.
WHAT BENEFIT CAN I GAIN BUYING AIRTIME USING GTBANK USSD CODE?
• It is a quick and a convenient way of recharging airtime on mobile phones.
• You don’t have to start looking for where to buy physical recharge cards or ATM and even suffering yourself scratching the recharge card.
• As a GTbank account holders, you can buy airtime from any network at the comfort of your home or office.
IS THERE ANY HIDDEN CHARGE ATTACHED TO THIS TRANSACTION?
Not at all! It is totally free. I have been using this code to buy airtime from GTbank for quite a long time now.
The airtime is credited through the Virtual top up (VTU) service provide by your network. Your mobile phone account balance will be credited while your GTbank account gets debited with the exact value of your recharge, no extra charges.
MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY AIRTIME ON MY PHONE; WHY?
• If an SMS was sent to you indicating that your bank account has been debited while your phone was not credited with the airtime, this is likely to be network problem.
• If this problem persists for more than 24hours, the transaction will be automatically reverted. Don’t panic.
For further questions, you can use the comment box below or visit official GTBank airtime recharge services