Etisalat Easy Starter call package is a package with a low call tariff plan and with lots of benefits for families and businessmen.
To join Etisalat Easy Starter subscribers, buy the Easy Starter SIM card and or you can migrate from other Etisalat call package to Easy Starter with the Easy Starter migration code. To migrate to Easy Starter from Easy Cliq or the other Etisalat call plan, dial *244*2#; this is migration code for Easy Starter.
Additional Easy Starter benefits
- Low call rate – 10Kobo/S to all network after N25 first call
- YOU & ME — You will enjoy N300 free credit every week to call two special numbers any time. To register YOU and me numbers, dial *2333*1*etisalat number#, then you recharge with a minimum of N200 in week, N300 free credit will be given to you for calling your special numbers.
- Free browsing- free 5MB weekly on recharge of N100 for browsing any site in addition to free N100 credit for the YOU & ME number.
- Discount Homezone – you can make call as low as N12/min to all network in the location you make most of your calls. To enjoy this benefits simply dial *201*1# at your prefer location, when changing location dial *242# and to check if you are in Homezone Dial *202#
- Received pays – here your friends or family members can pay for the calls you to make to them. Receives pays allow you to make call even without credit or airtime. To make such call, you will include 268 before the no being example 26808090xxxxxx. The call rate is usually 40k/s
If you are using smart phone for internet browsing, the etisalat data bundle plan for smart phone are here to help stay close to the internet,
SMART PHONES ETISALAT DATA PLAN
Data Bundle Price Activation Code
200MB 1000 *229*2*11#
500MB 4000 *229*2 *22#
1.5GB 6500 *229*2*44#
5GB 8000 *229*2*33#
Each of these plans comes with an automatic bonus of 30% extra data.
You can check out other Etisalat internet browsing bundle plans. If you need any other further information on etisalat internet browsing plans, you can visit the Etisalat website www.etisalat.com.ng or dial their customer care service 200 with an Etisalat phone, or call 08090000200
If you enjoy what we doing here, share it with friends on facebook, twitter, linkdin etc
Join our Google+ circle, facebook fan page and be our twitter follower.
Tell the world about us!
You can send some juicy link to this page if you are a website or blog owner (you are permitted to do so).
You can also receive all our post updates right into your email box; just enter your email address on top of this page and you done. (You email privacy is protected)