It is easier to make more money online in Nigeria nowadays than before because there many opportunities available on the internet for making money. There are many ways to make money online but I selected the top 20 ways I know any average person can use to make money online. One good thing about internet business and making cash online is that, you can partly combine your normal offline business or day pay job with it.
You can make money online in Nigeria fast depending on your approach and level of knowledge about online businesses and various means of making money online. You can also work and earn money online in Nigeria without investing a kobo. What most Work-at-Home Millionaire online Jobs required is simply the right information and training.
So, before you jump into any of the listed below ways of making cash online; ensure that you have a good knowledge and the right information about them. Why many persons and online businesses owners fail on their attempt to make money online is because they lack the right information.
Without much preamble, below are the top and sure ways you can make cash online in Nigeria in 2015 and beyond
WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA
1. AFFILIATE MARKETING-this is one of the top means of making money online in Nigeria. To get started with Affiliate marketing, simply sign up with any of these list of affiliate program networks. Jumia Affiliate program network is one of them; you can learn to make Cash Online via Jumia Affiliate Marketing and try to apply this Ultimate money-making Affiliate marketing model to earn more money on Affiliate marketing
2. GOOGLE ADSENSE PROGRAM-Google offers opportunity for webmasters and blog owners to make money from their site by placing an advert banner or link provided by Google on any strategic position of their sites. Webmasters and blog owners earn some % of money once visitor click on the banner or link and are redirected to the advertiser’s site. It is pretty easier these days for Nigeria as the money you earn by this means are paid directly into bank account after reaching the Google Adsense payment threshold. All you need to do is to simply setup you Google Adsense earning for direct payment into bank account in Nigeria. You can sign-up now for Google adsense program if you are ready to join in making money online through Google Adsense.
3. EBOOKS CREATING, SELLING AND BUYING OF RESELLER RIGHT-creating and selling of EBooks package with rich content is one of the major ways of making money online. You can specialize in creating and selling one online. The best selling eBooks are “How to-“eBooks. All you need are just a website and an eBook software compiler which you can get for free. They are all available on the internet. There are free website or blog platform like blogger.com, wordpress etc which you can start with. NATATA eBook compiler is also available for free download.
4. RUNNING AN INTERNET BASED TRAINING COURSE-running an online base training program is another means of making money online. The e-training program can be package in form of PDF file and send to subscribe persons during the course of training and you don’t need to spend a dime to get this done. You can also run the programme via aweber, YouTube video training etc. we run such run such programs, you can run any of our e-course training program. Visit our e-based course training page. I suggest you start with us if you are thinking of getting right information about online businesses.
5. SELF PUBLISHING OF BOOKS ON AMAZON-you can make money online 2015 and beyond by self publishing books on Amazon. Apart from that if you are a webmaster; self publishing of books on Amazon can earn you huge traffic to your site and ultimately increase the money you make from your site.
6. DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND SELLING-specializing in developing and selling of downloadable software are means you can make money online. All you need is to get the technical knowledge of software development. The internet can go a long way help you out in this area while you require some basic training
7. GAME DEVELOPMENT AND APP SELLING-you can learn to develop simple apps and games. After learning, begin to develop one and sell to make money online. Many online games you pay before you download are developed by someone. So, this is business that yields quick money when you learn how to do it.
8. YOUTUBE VIDEO CREATING, DISTRIBUTING AND SELLING-another profitable online business is YouTube video creating, distributing and selling. It is not necessary that you must create your own video, you can buy reseller right to sell other people’s video.
9. WEB HOSTING AND RESELLING BUSINESS-web hosting and reselling is another profitable business you can venture into if you want to make money online. You can join any of these top webhosting companies that offer webhosting reseller opportunity for Nigeria.
10. GRAPHIC DESIGNING– designing logos, animations, and other graphic work are also means of making money online. You can start this business as we enter 2015. If you are good in graphic designing you start this business online. Don’t be surprise what the turnover be. Flash and Photoshop skills are in hot demand at many websites.
11. GUEST WRITING AND POSTING-some webmaster pay those who write for them. Guest writing and posting involves writing for sites that pay you for your work. It is a means of making money online. You are so lucky! Here in naijaonlinebiz, we accept guest post. If you write for us; we will pay you. So, why waiting visit our guest posting page to read about our terms and conditions on guest posting. Begin to earn money online by writing for us.
12. WEB DESIGNER & WEBSITE DEVELOPING-there are many organizations and companies seeking for website designer and developer. By learning how to design and develop a website can help you make money online. All you need is to learn the skill, advertise yourself and make the money.
13. COMPUTER PROGRAMMING-similar to software development is writing of computer program. While computer programming may require professional skill, software development may not require professional skill but they are all means to make money online.
14. BUILDING WEBSITE FOR CONSULTING SERVICES AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES-building website for consulting service and other related services are also means to make money online. Consulting services include specializing in things like proposal and business plan writing, resume writing, grant writing, health and medical consultation, internet marketing services, search engine optimization services and many more.
15. SELLING OF PRODUCTS AND ITEMS ON FREE NIGERIAN CLASSIFIED ADS SITES-there thousand and one free Nigerian classified ads sites online today where you can advertise and sell your product for free of charge. Most of these advert site will simply require you to register and it is usually done for free. OXL Nigeria is typical example. So, take this advantage to make money online on OXL Nigeria.
16. PRODUCT COPYRIGHTING AND RESELLER RIGHT-buying the copyright of a product or reseller right and reselling the product as your own are also means to make money online. Most of products sold online today are copyright product. I did mention of buying the reseller right of a video above.
17. FREELANCE WRITING– freelance writing is one of old oldest means of making money online. Yahoo voice is a good place start from. Yahoo pays you according to how viral your article goes. You can write on just about anything but you must be first receive their approved.
18. TRANSLATOR JOBS
19. VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
20. EMAIL AND MOBILE MARKETING-specializing on email and mobile marketing is another means of making money online. There are some already existing email and mobile marketing companies online but that should not discourage you, all you need to do is find out what these people are doing already and what you need to add or remove to make yours better.
In conclusion, while you may not completely use all these to make money online, you can choose those that you think you have a good knowledge of; but I can assure you that you can make thousands of dollars from each of them every month if you follow the right approach.
I have summarized some of the best work at home online jobs you start today in Nigeria. Some of things you see above are still them.
Don’t wait again, get started. The right time is now!