Behind every successful business is a good entrepreneur. Many people say that lack of money is a setback to starting their own business. However, financial backup is not the primary reason why most businesses fail. Infant, some of the most successful businesses were started with little or no money. The main reason why most businesses are successful today is simply because of good entrepreneurial skills. What then makes a good entrepreneur?
Here are the ten qualities of a good entrepreneur.
- Business oriented
• A good entrepreneur always talks about business. He is a good business orator.
• He does business and lives out business.
• He understands the rudiments of business.
• A good entrepreneur is a powerful innovator.
• He is initiators.
• He is powerful thinkers
• He thinks out business ideas that sells
3. Quick learner
• A good entrepreneur learns fast.
• He learns new ideas every day
• He buys business books and reads them always
4. Goal setter
• A good entrepreneur is a powerful goal setter.
• He does not set goal alone, he develops strategies to meet the goal.
• A good Entrepreneur anticipate problems and solve them in a pragmatic way. He enjoys taking responsibility and he has self-imposed standards.
• I can do it is what a good entrepreneur is known for.
• He believes that everything possible
• I Can’t is not in his dictionary
6. Patient and perseverance
• A good entrepreneur is a patient person
• He believes that things will later get better
• He always works hard to succeed despite all odds.
• He remains calm when even he’s passing through difficult time in his business
7. Fearless and optimistic
• A good entrepreneur is not afraid of taking business risk.
• He takes a calculated risk
• He never lose hope
• He always stood on his ground when he’s challenged
• He is never pessimistic
• A good entrepreneur is a role model
• He is a powerful motivators and inspirer
• You can easily learn from him
9. Excellent communicative skill
• A good entrepreneur is a good business orator
• He is always outspoken
• With his excellent communicative, he can convince people easily
• He can associate people easily
- A good entrepreneur remains focus and keeps his promises. These promises include promises made to clients, and, most importantly, employees.
- A good entrepreneur can be trust.
Suffice to say, good entrepreneurs are straightforward in all their dealings with clients. They are loyal to their employees and demand integrity in return.
In summary, the qualities that make a good entrepreneur are not static. They emerge in line with the business environment and situation.