Undergraduate Nigerian students scholarship. Total Upstream Nigeria limited (TUPN operators of OML 130, in pursuance of its corporate social Responsibility, invites applications from suitable quailified Nigerian students for its 2017/2018 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholoarship scheme.
Requirement and Eligiblity
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST:
- Be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be certified 100 or 200 level students at the time of application
PLEASE NOTE: The following categories of students need not apply
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME
- 200 Level Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil and gas industry.
Application forms are available online ONLY. To apply, applicants should visit the website https://scholarship.totalcsredu.com
How to apply
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
This application opens October 10, 2017 and closes on Tuesday 31, 2017. Selection tests will hold on Saturday, December 2, 2017 at designated centers nationwide, which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Please note that candidates shall bear fully the cost of transportation to/fro test venue. Candidates are therefore advised to choose test centers closes to them.