I have selected the best 12 ways which I believe every Nigerians can make money online. These are internet businesses you can be doing right from the comfort of your home. They are legally online businesses or jobs with little or no start-up capital investment. These internet businesses are not difficult to learn or do. Anybody can do it, ones you know how to read and write and you can browse the internet.
Students, unemployed youths, retired and retirees, housewives, pregnant and nursing mother can do these online businesses. It can be done as part-time jobs or full-time business. It all depends on you.
However, always have at the back of your mind is that before you can begin to make money online, you must first of all learn how to do it by going through reading right information or online course. After learning, you must then prepare to work hard and keep working as you wait for the returns. At the beginning, it may appear very difficult and unrealizable but as soon as you start getting result, the workload and time demanded will reduce. The major skills require from you is that you must know how to read and write.
These are work from home online business I am talking about;
1. Information marketing – Information is money. Everybody is searching for the right information to solve problems. If you have the right information for solving other peoples’ problem, they are willing and ready to buy them. This is how information marketing emerged. Information marketing is therefore, the selling of the right information to the right people who are willing and ever ready to buy them. This is the simplest definition I can give for information marketing. The information packaged is the information product. Information marketing is the king of all online business, information can be package in form of Ebook, PDF, CD, Audio, and many other internet digital transferable file. The process of start-up and setting up a successful information marketing business are analyzed in our online business course because I may not able to cover every detail procedure here.
As a sample, see the right steps of starting a well paying information marketing business in Nigeria.
2. Affiliate marketing – Affiliate program is now a household term in Nigeria. Affiliate marketing is definitely the simplest and most likely most effective way to earn income online in Nigeria. In simple definition, affiliate marketing is an agreement or relationship between a merchant and affiliate. In the relationship, the affiliate agrees to allow product owner promote his product on the affiliate site, the affiliate is compensated when visitors either click on product on affiliate website and or buys the product. In Nigeria today, lots of affiliate program companies in which you can join have emerged. Like the JUMIA affiliate program, KONGA affiliate program, they purely lucrative online jobs. For detail step by step guide on how to make money online on affiliate program, you can enroll into our 3 months Affiliate marketing training course.
3. Google AdSense program – Google Adsense program is another way of making money online in Nigeria. Thousand of Nigerians are living on income made through Google Adsense program. When you join Google adsense program, Google will be placing merchant’s (advertiser’s) website text link or banner on your sites if visitors sees and click on that link, they will redirected to merchant’s website. Such click will pay you. Advertisers pay Google a predetermine amount for each click, and Google then forwards a share of this amount to you via check or international wire transfer. Such check or payment is usually made at monthly basis. I cannot be able to exhaust all steps on how to make money through Google Adsense because it is not all that pretty simple as many people over see it. I will still refer you our online training program. It is full package loaded with tricks and tactics on Google Adsense.
4. Blog & blogging business – I know you must have heard of Blogging one million times in web. Yes, it is not bad if you hear it again. Blogging is a big house door locked up; inside is money, when it opens; the money flow out.
There are different types of blogging and blogging platforms like video blogging, wordpress blogging platform, blogger blog and so many others. Getting huge traffic to your blog is the key that unlock the money from your blog. I will train you on all these if you will enroll for our online training course on blogging business package. I have here a demo say-to- say on, how to start a successfully blogging business in Nigeria
5. Copyright product sell – This is another serous area of online business people neglect. You create information product such as eBook, Audio, etc of you own for marketing, tomorrow you begin to see the same information product you created being sold everywhere in web. Tell me how you will succeed if this is your major online business. Any information you’ve created or design should have a copyright which authenticate that you are right own of the business. Copyrighting a product for sell is salient means of making money online. Many Nigerians don’t know about this business. You can start it today in Nigeria.
6. Licensed product and exclusive rights product marketing – Product license is an agreement between creator of a piece of work and distributor to make and sell the invention in return for paying royalties to the creator of that piece of work. In other to avoid infringement of right on any product, you can buy an exclusive right of product to sell or reseller the product online. For example Jason Njoku , a Nigerian multi-million naira online iROKO TV owner started his success journey by buying an exclusive right to post Nigerian nollywood movies and songs on YouTube. Today, Njoku has gone beyond posting video on YouTube to owning iROKO TV, a multi-million dollar business.
Licensing model is one of the quickest means of making money online and one major internet business. Why?
• You don’t have to brainstorm and go through the hurdles of creating your suit of information product; you license them from an established source. This will save you tens of thousands in development cost.
• When you have very little experience with internet marketing, it makes sense to follow a proven system and that’s what the licensing model can give you.
Most eBook on internet business and marketing are being licensed because they are best selling eBook.
7. Web Design & website developing – Developing and designing a website is a good online job but you have to go through training to learn this. Our numerous prospective clients searching for websites developers and designers, so if you good at this then you need to contact me through the comment box below this post.
8. Guest posting & Freelance Writing – Freelance writing is among the oldest means of making money online, it is no longer as lucrative as it use to be but it is still be done as an online jobs by Nigerians
Yahoo Voices is a good place to start. Yahoo pays you according to how popular your article goes. You can write on just about anything but you must be first receive their approved.
After signing up, you need to submit your first article for approval; you are welcomed to become a Yahoo contributor once the article is approved. They currently have more than 600,000 contributors and you could be one of them, begin your write up, be elaborate and clear.
9. Domain and Webhosting Reseller Business – The buying and reselling of domain and webhosting services provides another lucrative internet business opportunity. Here, reseller buy webhost package from the webhost provider to resell to his own clients. The top webhosting providers include HostGator, Godaddy, Bluehost, Hostmonster etc. This business is more profitable those who are in the area website designing and website developing as they easily get clients. I will suggest you read this; starting a profitable domain name and webhosting reseller business, this article serves as a guide for domain and webhosting reseller business. Our online training course provided complete illustration on how to start a well paying domain and webhosting reseller business in Nigeria.
10. Graphics Designers – Graphics designers design logo, banners, animations, and many other graphics. Flash and Photoshop skills are in hot demand at online work sites. Show your skill by showcasing the graphics you have designer on your own websites. . Do it well and you have other jobs lined up for you.
11. Microsoft Experts & Data Entry Experts – Data entry jobs usually require some level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Database management. You job as a data entry expert is to organize or complete data. For example, you might be given a list of companies’ products on an Excel spreadsheet and told to find their NADAC numbers and enter them into an excel document according to date of manufacture. You can browse the internet to the website of the companies capture the data and enter them on the spreadsheet. Therefore, you enroll into Microsoft training program anywhere in Nigeria to sharpen yourself on the use of excel spreadsheet. All you need is to sharpen your skills level and you could be getting online jobs that tap those skills
12. Software Developing and marketing – The last but the least is on this online job series for Nigeria is software developing and marketing. If you are good in software development, you start developing varieties software that could serve different purposes and people out will buy them.
There are other online jobs like translation, virtual assistant, research assistant, and many others which I know I have not really talk about but I decided to select the best 12 sure ways I know you can make massive money online in Nigeria today.Google+