Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) invites suitable qualified candidates for the intern and House Officer Position below:
– Medical House Officer
– Intern Nursing Officer
– Intern Physiotherapists
– Intern Pharmacists
– Intern Radiographers
– Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a type-written application which should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Please enclose the following documents:
* Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
* Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
* Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
* Birth Certificate
* Current practicing license
* Three referee reports (please indicate your phone number in your application).
* Please indicate your phone number in your application.
* All applications should be submitted to the Office of “the Director of Administration”.
* Selected candidates are to undergo a Twelve months unbroken pre-registration Internship in NAUTH, Nnewi.
Application Closing Date: 21st November, 2017.
Interview Date: 29th November, 2017.
For information see: nauth.org.ng