Uniben 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The University of Benin (UNIBEN) wishes to inform candidates seeking Admission into the University that Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session will take place between 14th September, 2017and 25th September, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Note: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2017/2018 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING :
All applications should be made between 8.00am 30th August 2017 and Midnight 9th September 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening is as follows:
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Education – Social Sciences
Education – Management Sciences
Mathematics and Economics
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
- LIFE SCIENCES
Basic Medical Sciences
Education Life Sciences
Candidates should go back on-line on 12 September, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 9th September 2017. All applications must be concluded online not later than 9th September 2017). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 9th September 2017, will not be screened.
Mrs. O. A. Oshodin
I wish all the candidates the best!Google+