The documents needed to open a domiciliary account include;
- Identification Card (I.D) – means of identification is required; your driver’s licence, international passport or national identity card. Any one of them can be used.
- Small amount of money for activating the account – before the domiciliary account will be activated, you need to deposit a minimum of 100 dollars into the account. Don’t worry about so much about this, just go ahead and borrow because after you have successfully opened your account, you can easily withdraw the money back at any time and pay back to the person you borrow from.
- 2 passport photos – two recently taken passport photographs are need
- 2 Referees – two persons that would serve as referee and fill each of the two reference forms that will be issued to you are required. Both referees need to have a current account each preferably with GTbank to facilitate opening of the account.
- Utility bills – photocopy of your utility bill issued in not more than three months ago is required. PHCN bill, telephone bill, sanitary bill or Water bill; any one of them can serve.
See more information; /how-to-open-a-domiciliary-account-with-gtbank-firstbank-zenith-bank/