Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has commenced collection of Curriculum vitae and credentials from BSc/HND holders for recruitment. Visit the EFCC Zonal office nearest to you and drop your CV.
Eligibility: Age limit is 27 years.
Collection closes on Thursday 9th of this month.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Offices and Branches
Here below are EFCC Office and branch you can send your Curriculum vitae;
- No 3 Akparawa Crescent, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Ewet Housing, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
- No. 5, Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja,
- No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos,
- 6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt,
- Plot 106 Federal Government College Road, Independence Layout, Enugu
- No 2 Hajj Camp Road, Kano,
- No. 4 EFCC Street, New G.R.A, Gombe,
- 16 A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku, Ibadan
- No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa, Kaduna
- Plot No. 80 Babashehu Lami Street, Opposite Ekanemi College, Tudun Wada Layout Borno State
- No. 1 High Court Road, GRA Benin
For more information, visit EFCC website or you can use the comment box below for your comment / questions.
Wishing you all the best of Luck!