Inec has provided voter’s status verification system online and offline. If you are not sure of your INEC registration status or you want confirmed if you’ve properly registered. You can check your voter status by entering your details in the form on the official INEC website following the instructions below. It is seamless, innovative and reliable. There are 2 two methods to check your inec voter status.
Method 1: How to check your Inec voter registration status online
Follow the below 4 steps to check your voters status;
- Visit INEC official website by clicking here
- Select your state of registration (where you initially registered in 2011 or 2014)
- Enter your last Name (Surname)
- Enter the last 5 digits or you full VIN as shown on the picture below.
- Click on “check status” button as shown on the picture above. if you are properly registered, your voter registration status will be display as shown below.
Is your National ID Card ready? check now!
Method 2: How to check your voter status offline via sms
Ycan also check your voter status by sending an SMS with your State, Last name, Voter Identification Number (VIN) to any of the numbers below
Format: State, Last name, VIN
Example: Kogi, Solomon, 10877
You should receive a response within 15 minutes.
Please note that:
– Text messages are charged at the local network rates.
Please note: if PVC distribution has ended in your state and you have not yet picked your card, you can pick up your PVC from the INEC ward centre of the area your registered.
You can do so now!Google+