1. POST-UTME SCREENING
The Management of Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of students for the 2017/2018 post-UTME Screening Exercise. The Screening Exam will take place from Wednesday, October 18, 2017 to Friday, October 20, 2017 by 9.00 am daily.
The Screening Exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2017 UTME.
b. Registration Procedure
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
1. Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website and select NEW APPLICATION.
2. Fill the application form.
3. Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
4. Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, PRINT your invoice. This print-out will enable you to make payment at the Bank.
5. Proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
6. After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
7. For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 070 167 05460; 081 808 34493; or send an email to [email protected]
8. All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday, October 13, 2017 as the application window closes on that day.
1. 2017/2018 UNIZIK POST UTME form registration & screening dates
2. 2017/2018 UNN Post UTME form & Admission screening dates
3. Uniben 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
c. THE SCREENING SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:
Day 1: Wednesday, October 18, 2017
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
1Business Admin. and ManagementIMT Campus 111
2Co-operative Economics and ManagementIMT Campus 111
3MarketingIMT Campus 111
4Office Technology and ManagementIMT Campus 111
5Public AdministrationIMT Campus 111
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1Building TechnologyIMT Campus 111
2Urban and Regional PlanningIMT Campus 111
3Quantity SurveyingIMT Campus 111
4ArchitectureIMT Campus 111
5Estate ManagementIMT Campus 111
DAY 2: Thursday, October 19, 2017
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
1Agric. EngineeringIMT Campus 111
2Chemical EngineeringIMT Campus 111
3Civil EngineeringIMT Campus 111
4Electrical/Electronic EngineeringIMT Campus 111
5Mechanical EngineeringIMT Campus 111
6Mechatronics EngineeringIMT Campus 111
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
1Fine ArtIMT Campus 111
2Industrial DesignIMT Campus 111
3Graphic DesignIMT Campus 111
4Fashion Design and Clothing TechnologyIMT Campus 111
5Printing TechnologyIMT Campus 111
DAY 3: Friday, October 20, 2017
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
1Mass CommunicationIMT Campus 111
2Library and Information ScienceIMT Campus 111
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
1Computer ScienceIMT Campus 111
2StatisticsIMT Campus 111
3Hospitality ManagementIMT Campus 111
4Food Science and TechnologyIMT Campus 111
5Science Laboratory TechnologyIMT Campus 111
6Ceramic TechnologyIMT Campus 111
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
1AccountancyIMT Campus 111
2Banking and FinanceIMT Campus 111
3InsuranceIMT Campus 111
IMT Enugu National Diploma Programme
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND):
• PART-TIME PROGRAMME &
• POLY WORK AND STUDY PROGRAMME
Sale of admission forms into IMT’s well-structured and popular Part-Time Programme as well as the Poly Work and Study Programme, has also commenced. These two programmes offer a great opportunity, through continuous part-time studies, for working class persons to improve themselves and reach the top-most heights in their careers.
Each application form costs five thousand Naira (N5000) only. The application process is the same as outlined in (1b) and entry requirements are the same as in full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes.
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
IMT Enugu (in collaboration with Annunciation Specialist Hospital, Enugu) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for a 12 month Intensive Certificate Course in Hospital Equipment Maintenance and Repairs.
This course is for School Certificate holders with bias in science subjects. The application form costs two thousand Naira (N2000), only and can be obtained from Annunciation Specialist Hospital, Enugu. The Hospital will invite shortlisted candidates to a screening examination later.
Further information visit IMT Enugu official website or you can use the comment box below for your questions and comments.