The latest information/updates about MMM in Nigeria are;
- MMM Founder, Sergey Mavrodi dies at 62 in Moscow, Russia
- MMM is put on Pause mode after the Serge Mavrodi death, yesterday.
- MMM Nigeria is resuming on/before January 14, 2017.
- change of Guider are now available on participant’s PO. Participant can now change his/her Guider by clicking on my page and then change Guider once he/she have the new guider’s email address.
- MMM Call centre representative’s number is now available. Participant can now call if need be.
- PROMO task button is now available. Participants can now promote MMM in many ways.
MMM Nigeria is taking a new dimension in 2017. Participants are advised to disregard any information not seen on his/her PO.
About MMM Nigeria; WHAT IS MMM?
The abbreviation MMM was believed to be coined from the names of the 3 founders of MMM Global; Sergei Mavrodi, his brother Vyacheslav Mavrodi, and Olga Melnikova.
MMM is an acronym which means Mavrodi Mondial Movement .
MMM Nigeria is a ‘subsidiary’ of MMM Global. The Main official MMM Nigeria website is www.nigeria-mmm.net. A fake or cloned MMM Nigeria site which is www.mmm-nigeria.net; registered by one ERNEST MBANEFO in South Africa now exist.
MMM Nigeria took full effect in Nigeria, October last year. Despite, its wide bad publicity and criticism; MMM Nigeria have continue to thrive well in Nigeria with over 600, 000 registered members.
How does MMM Nigeria work?
MMM is not a bank. MMM does not collect anybody’s money. MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM Nigeria is NOT even a ponzi scheme as described in Wikipedia and wrongly explain by the guy in Nairaland. At least, I can say that MMM Nigeria does not work on initially principle of MMM. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE. All transferred funds to another participant are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis. All funds received on get help from another participant are the benefits of your good will. In MMM you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property. In MMM there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help — another one helps
Who provides help or pledge? PARTICIPANT!
Who then gets help with Interest? PARTICIPANT!
Does it mean that MMM does business with participant’s money to pay them interest at the end of the month? No!
Who provide the 30% monthly interest and all the bonuses received by participant/members who provide help? PARTICIPANT!!! How?
How does the 30% Monthly Interest and all Bonuses received by Participant come about?
The 30% monthly interest received by participant in MMM who had provided help comes from another participant who wants to provide help.
Still not understood, Ummm?
A simple illustration of what happens is this;
Participant A provide help of N100, 000 to Participant B, Participant B provide help of N169,000 to Participant C, Participant C now Provide help of N130, 000 to Participant A.
You will simply see in summary that what really happened is that Participant A has gained an interest of N30, 000.
By means of referrals and registering of new participants/members who provide help regularly; the interest of N30000 and all other bonuses is maintained. The system is sustained via this means.
This is how it works on the site: you declare the willingness to “Provide Help”; you click on provide help, after which your account will be rewarded with mavro (internal “currency”/scores of the System). Mavros will start growing from the moment of offering the contribution at the rate of 30% per month. The sum in Mavro shows how much you can get as help for yourself, so you click get help.
Let say you provided help of N10, 000; you will be rewarded in your personal office with 10, 000 mavro. And they will immediately start growing! A month later, these N10, 000 will become 13, 000 mavro. Accordingly, you will be able to get help of N13, 000.
You may not really need to wait for a month. Help can be requested at any time, but this is only after confirmation of your mavro (i.e. after you actually provided help to another participant.
Remember, the provision of help is based on trust and honest by the members. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it
WARNING AND RISK: This system is regulated by MMM in such a way that they will be no flaws but it belongs to the people. But, it is likely bound to collapse one day.
That is why there are these warnings on the website;
- “There are no guarantees and promises! Neither explicit nor implicit.
- There are neither investments nor business! Participants help each other, sending each other money directly and without intermediaries. That’s all! There’s nothing more.
- There are no securities transactions, no relationship with the professional participants of the securities market; you do not acquire any securities. (Do you need them? :-))
- There are no rules. In principle! The only rule is no rules. At all! Even if you follow all of the instructions, you still may “lose”. “Win” might not be paid. Without any reasons or explanations.
- And in general, you can lose all your money. Always remember about this and participate only with spare money. Or do not participate at all! Amen. :-))”
Are you an ordinary participant or guider in MMM Nigeria, Let’s know your experiences so far.
If you have any question or comment, you can use the comment box below.
You can also register through this site; nigeria-mmm.net, but before you register make sure you call us on this phone number 2348099493028 or send an email to us that we can guide you through. We are committed and ready to attend to you 24/7