Updated: 14th june 2017; www.npower.gov.ng opens for 2017 Npower Job recruitment. The N-Power application portal opens at 11.30 pm on June 13th 2017 to all eligible Nigerians. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. In my earlier article about 2017 Npower Jobs recruitment, I promised that I will update this article once the Npower job application portal opens.
See –> how to apply for 2017 Npower Job at www.npower.gov.ng.
How to apply for the N-Power job Programme
I promise to give details of how to apply for FG N-Power Jobs as soon as the site goes live for the job acceptance on my initial post titled; “Recruitment of 500,000 Unemployed Graduates for Teaching Jobs Nationwide On June begins 12 – FG”
FG N-Power Jobs Application portal (npower.gov.ng) is now live and have started accepting application.
The N-Power Teacher Corps is designed for engaged and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2 year duration. The 500,000 graduates under the N-Power Corps programme will get computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development. Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas.
How to Apply/method of application
- First, visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.
- Click through the various programmes. There are 4 key programme areas to apply for;
- N-Power Agro
- N-Power Health
- N-Power Teach
- N-Power Community Education. Choose one that best suit you and then click on the apply button at the bottom of the page
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.
- After submitting you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application.
- After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.
- If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.
- Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.
- Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.
- If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to [email protected] for assistance