University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) invites suitably qualified candidates for the post of Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Medical Laboratory Scientist and Imaging scientist at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State.
Applicants must possess the following;
- Minimum professional qualification as University Degree in the area of study.
- Certificate of Registration issued by the appropriate Registration Board in Nigeria.
- Certificate of Annual Practicing Licence by the appropriate Registration Board in Nigeria and NYSC Certificate/Exemption.
- Three Referee reports with at least two from candidate’s former Teacher.
- Salary CONHESS 09 Step 2 i.e. (₦1,353,032.04K. per annum).
- CONDITION OF SERVICE
As obtained in other Teaching Hospitals in the Federation.
How to apply
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
The free application forms are to be downloaded from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uith.org), pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) non-refundable assessment and processing fee into UITH CBN ACCOUNT at any bank through e-payment gateway REMITA.
- SUBMISSION: Duly completed application forms to which passport photographs and credentials are attached should be submitted to;
THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL
P.M.B 1459, ILORIN
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: the closing date for submission of the application form is Friday 23rd February, 2018 as with other advertisement
Head, Personal & Training Division
For: Chief Medical Director