We have here every thing you need to know about⇒ Pyes Recruitment 2019 ⇐ registration form and recruitment portal.
What is P-Yes?
P-YES is a Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme designed as an incubation Programme whereby youth will be directly empowered with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET). This is with the aim of creating multiple layers of empowerment. It is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA). The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
In case you’re curious, P-YES is like the N-POWER Federal Government Programme. However, while Npower beneficiaries are posted to publicly owned establishments such as schools, hospitals etc, P-YES beneficiaries will be trained and empowered on certain areas of vocations and businesses. P-YES recruitment is for unemployed youths who will be trained and equipped to train others.
What are P-yes Goals?
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been conceived and designed to:
Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least one other youth within his/her immediate community.
Registration for the newly launched scheme has been opened online. Interested applicants may as well apply directly at P-YES office Abuja at Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretatiat Complex,
Central Business District,
Pyes Application Requirements & Eligibility
Below are the details all prospective applicants should be cognizant of.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants can be literate, semi-literate, SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, Bsc, Masters holders
Nature and Objectives of P-YES Program
The youth will undergo training in multiple vocations such as agriculture, Information technology, fashion, catering, technology acquisition and many other strategic vocations
Successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)s such as rice mills, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosks, farm implements, mobile restaurants, tents, photography units etc.
How do I get register on Pyes registration portal? Probably, this is the question you’re asking now.
Update: June, 2019; Please note that the application form or registration portal for 2019/2020 P-Yes Job is NOT yet open. All those pieces of information flying around are SCAM.
As soon as the Pyes portal open for 2019 registration; we’re going to update you right here on this site. So, keep checking this site for new updates.
If you want to confirm whether the Pyes portal is now open for 2019 job registration, follow the procedure below and test if you can apply.
How to Apply for P-yes Job Online
If you’re looking for www.p-yes.gov.ng portal for P Yes Registration Form 2019, then here’s how the application is filled. Application for the Presidential Youth Empowerment scheme are to be made via this portal, www.p-yes.gov.ng and the resources. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application/selection process.
- Visit the above P-YES application portal
- On the menu above, click Application and choose “Start your Application”
You will need an active phone number and email to fill the form.
- After completing the filling and submission, kindly print your Guarantor form.
Ready to apply?
Application for the programme is easy. Just start by giving your phone number and follow the instructions provided.
APPLY IN PERSON
In the event you cannot or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of these P-Yes Offices here.
P-YES Helps and Supports
Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretatiat Complex.
Contact: Mr. AbdulAziz S. Omulolu
For your questions and comments , you can use comment box below or visit P-YES Nigeria official website.