First bank is recruiting experience graduates or undergraduates in five job titles or positions. These positions are:
- Senior Analyst, Risk Management (open to staff between SBO-DM grades)
- Content Writer – Intern (open to both fresh graduates and undergraduates)
- Web Designer Intern
- Community Manager/Social Media Intern
- Web Developer Intern
Qualifications/Requirements: Fresh graduates or undergraduates of mass communication, public relations, advertising, digital marketing, computer science, Engineering or related departments.
For the full detail of the job, visit: firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/jobdetail.ftl.
When you login to the website above; click on all jobs, in order to see the job titles available. Register as new user and apply
You can also apply for this: Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2017/2018
Full detail of the job Description for STR/210/FBH – SENIOR ANALYST, RISK MANAGEMENT (1700002R)
Exciting career opportunities exist within FBN Holdings Plc for a dynamic, suitably qualified, focused, energetic, competent and self-motivated individual to join its vibrant team as Senior Analyst, Risk Management.
The search is targeted at both internal and external candidates with multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
The ideal candidate will assist in the development of strategy and enterprise risk framework with the sole objective of reducing operational risk to the barest minimum within the Group’s risk profile.
Specific responsibility and manning requirements for the role are as follows:
- Provide support in the development and implementation of Group ERM policy framework and other supporting policies.
- Monitor and report on status of risk in the subsidiaries and effectiveness of existing controls.
- Provide support in the implementation of risk management policies across the subsidiaries.
- Evaluate new regulation as it affects business of subsidiaries and ensure compliance.
- Monitor level of compliance with the Holding Company risk management standards.
- Collate risk reports from the subsidiaries.
- Prepares the periodic risk report for the Holding company management.
- Provide other duties as specified by the Head, Risk Management.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in any discipline. Possession of higher degrees and/or professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in banking or financial services industry with at least 4 years in Risk Management related function.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, policies and procedures
- Very good understanding of people/stakeholder management
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent customer service orientation, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Operational Risk or Information Security
- Knowledge of Credit Risk & Compliance
- Sound knowledge on Liquidity and Market Risk
- Good understanding of local and international Risk Management trends in the financial service industry.
- Risk Control & Governance
- Risk Modeling
- Financial Asset & Liability management
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills and ability to present ideas in a coherent, well-structured and persuasive manner
- Excellent business and stakeholders’ management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong analytical skills (financial analysis, business valuation, data gathering)
- People/ stakeholder management
- Project Management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-driven, proactive, with strong initiative
- Open to staff between SBO-DM grades
Job posting: this job is posted on November 28, 2017, 8:52:35 AM
Deadline: Not specify.
Wish you best of luck!