Lagos State Primary Health Care Board vision is to develop a sustainable primary Health care system where disease burden is reduced to the barest minimum and quality of life is enhanced.
The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the overall responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates into the following below vacant positions in the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board.
- Medical officers, GL 12
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife GL 07
- Staff Nursing Officers GL 08
- Senior Pharmacist GL 10
- Pharmacy Technician GL 07
- High Pharmacy Technician GL 08
- Principle Pharmacy Technician GL 10
- Community Health Extension WORKER (CHEW) GL 07
- Community Health Officer (CHO) II GL 08
- Supervising Mobilisation of Community for Health action, facilitating effective functioning of the Community Health Development Committee, participating in primary health care house numbering and placement of home-base records, assisting in the training of subordinate staff, undertaking home visits and outreach programmes, taking charge of nutrition, family planning clinic, ORT Units and Mobile Clinic and other duties as may be assigned.
Candidate must possess a degree in Community Health from a recognized University and has been registered by the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria.
In addition, candidate must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service (NYSC) scheme at the time the application.
All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to work in result driven environment in any part of the state.
- Medical Laboratory Technician GL 07
- Medical Laboratory Scientist GL 08
- Medical Record Technician GL 07
- High Medical Records Technician GL 08
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submitted to http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Application closing date: Application Closing Midnight on 4th May, 2018.
- Only online Applications are acceptable.
- Please note that there is no financial attachment to the advertisement.
- For further details, please contact the following number: 07017212500, 08173640503, 07087288331 and 08173640380