What IS OXL?
OXL is an internet company based in New York City and Buenos Aires Argentina. The website host free user generated classified free advertisement for urban communities around the world. OXL stand for the acronym, ‘Online Exchange platform’ and it is aka, ‘Oh Love exchanging platform. Later on 2012, OXL came into Nigeria.
Initially, the website was dealfish.com
Dealfish was being shuttered and rebranded to OXL because the technology behind OXL platform is quite sophisticated and robust than that of Dealfish which would see that the classified ads are more useful and feature-rich for users.
Today, OXL.com Nigeria is virtually known by all Nigeria as one free best classified ad site. Many Nigeria visit the site to either buy or post advert(s). Testimonies are on the four wall of internet on how secured, safe and simple to buy or sell product on OXL.com Nigeria websites is.
How to Post free Ads on OXL Nigeria
If you are a Nigerian; looking for best free ads posting site in Nigeria, OXL Nigeria is a good place to start. OXL website has both mobile and desktop version, so even with your mobile phone you can comfortable advertise your products and services free on OXL Nigeria. Virtually, all the entire Nigerians know about OXL Nigeria online free classified ads site and majority of Nigerian youths and businessmen post and search for ads on the site.
I am going to work through the process of posting free ads on Nigeria OXL website version of official OXL site.
Let us start with the OXL Nigeria desktop web version;
• Visit Nigeria OXL site by typing in OXL Nigeria on your Google search engine if your search engine is Google or any other search engine you are browsing with.
• This will take you to, Nigeria OXL site.
• Click on the Post a FREE ad on the top left hand side of the site.
Categories of products and services on OXL Nigeria
These are list of categories to select depending on the ads you want to post:
Mobile Phones – Tablets, Electronics – Video, Home – Furniture – Garden, Fashion and Beauty, Hobbies – Art – Sport, Animals and Pets, Vehicles, Real Estate, Houses – Apartments for Rent, Houses – Apartments for Sale, Land, Temporary and Vacation Rentals, Office and Shops, Jobs, Services, Classes, Community.
• Complete your ad details. Here, you add all the necessary information that you will like to show to the public who search for the ads. You add you contact details, phone number(s), Email address, locality (where you are in Nigeria); so that buyers will know the possibility of contacting you and the selling price for your products.
• Next, you check your ads to see if all the information about the ads is correct and how the ad will be display to the public.
• Finally, click on post your ads for free. Within some hours, you ads will be reviewed and an email will be sent to the email address you used during completion of your contact details.
To see if your ads are live on the web, check your mail.
Once your ads are live on internet;
• Visit the OXL Nigeria Site again.
• Click on Sign in. You may not be able to sign in because you have not been full registered.
• Go to already posted ads, under this; enter your email address used during registration.
OXL will send an email to your mail box. Check your email and click on the link OXL sent to you. Once you click on it, you now full registered on OXL Nigeria and you visit the site any time to check and manage your ads.
OXL.com Nigeria on mobile phones
For the fast assessing of the performance of your advert; you place on OXL Nigeria site, download operamini on your mobile phone. Nigeria OXL site is integrated into the mobile operamini browser one touch speed dial.
You can register, post your ads from there or search for product to buy. Any operamini browser will work. It is very easy and simple
This is how you go about posting free classified ads on Nigeria OXL Site. Remember, posting of ads on OXL Nigeria is free.
He made $2000 in 3months on OXL Nigeria
Few days ago, my big uncle sat me down and narrated this story to me.
He says, Couple of months ago, when he heard of OXL Nigeria and classified ads sites; he browse the site and posted his fairly used ipod for sell. His phone number and all other contact detail was included. To his amazement, a day later he received phones calls from 3 different buyers. One of prospective buyer who called resides in Jos, so he sold the ipod to him that day. After that day, he continued receiving phone calls from different prospective buyers until he was forced to bring down the ads from OXL site. Days later, I thought it wise to continue the business. He began selling ipads, ipods and laptops on OXL.COM Nigeria. Within 3months of the business, made $2000