Updated March, 2017: Below are Nigeria bank mobile banking and money transfer codes . Newly added mobile money transfer codes are;
- Ecobank mobile banking code, dial *326# and follow instructions.
- Mobile banking code for United Bank of Africa ( UBA), dial *389*033*1*amount#. or dial *919# on your phone number and follow instructions.
- Mobile banking money transfer code for Keystone bank, dial *322*082*Amount# or Dial *322*082# and follow instructions.
- Access Mobile banking code, dial *901# and follow instruction.
- Mobile money transfer code for Zenith Bank, dial *966*amount*Account number# and follow instructions. To buy extra data and extra talk directly from your Zenith bank account, simply dial *904*131#.
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) mobile banking code, dial *389*214#. Activate your card, account and Mwallet. Visit any FCMB close to you to generate your security PIN for transferring money.
- Unity bank Money transfer code, dial *389*215# and follow instructions.
- Skye Bank Mobile banking or USSD code, simply dial *833# from your registered phone number and follow instructions.
- Sterling Bank mobile banking and money transfer code, dial *822# and follow instructions; generate your security PIN. Please note: N5 will be deducted from your Airtime when a transaction with this code.
Continue below for other bank mobile banking codes…..
Mobile banking has taken a new dimension in Nigeria. One aspect of it is the transfer of money from bank to bank and to other bank through mobile phone using a short USSD Code. The innovation first started with USSD recharge code for mobile airtime top-up; now, many banks have improved the service to include money transfers, account balance inquiry, short statement of account and bill payments all by just dialing USSD code from your mobile phone. From the comfort of your home, office or any corner, you can now transfer money to your bank account or to any bank account. These days, I don’t often visit my bank to make payment or to deposit money; I simply use my bank money transfer code or internet banking to do all those transactions.
These save me the stress of queuing up at the banking hall just to deposit small amount of money. Apart from stress, it saves time. It is fast, convenient and highly secure.
So if you have been searching your bank mobile money transfer codes, below are list of bank available USSD codes for money transfer for all Nigerian banks that offer the service as of today.
All GTBank customers can initiate transfers to another GTBank account, by dialling *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No# e.g. *737*1*1000*2456567890# from the mobile phone number registered with the Bank.
For transfer to a beneficiaries account that is not GTBank or in other Bank’s, GTbank customers should simply dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No# e.g. *737*2*1000*2456567890#. Customers will be required to enter their last four digits of their GTBank Naira MasterCard to authenticate each transaction.
*737* Transfer service is only available to GTBank customers via their mobile phone numbers registered with the Bank
Minimum transfer limit is N1, 000 while maximum daily transfer limit of N20, 000.
For more information, you visit GTBank mobile banking website page
To transfer money from Fidelity bank account to another bank account, simply dial this *770*NUBAN Account number*Amount#; NUBAN Account number is your 10 digit account number. Example; if you want to transfer N5000 to someone’s Access bank account, dial *770*2456567890*5000# from the mobile number registered/linked with your Fidelity Bank account.
Then select the beneficiary bank Name (Access bank) from displayed bank options.
Diamond bank etc
Enter your transfer PIN to confirm transfer. The recipient account number will be shown to you before you enter your ATM card PIN. This lets you verify that you’re not sending money to a wrong account number.
If this is your first time of using the service, you will be requested to register for the mobile service. To register, dial *770#, Enter your NUBAN Account number (Fidelity bank account number), Select a 4-digit PIN for your account.
If you have two accounts with Fidelity bank, let say current and saving account and you’re using the same phone number for both account, your current account will be debited first before your savings account.
Maximum Transfer per transaction is N200, 000 while Maximum transfer per day is N500, 000
Transfer charge per transaction is 100 Naira
To use Fidelity bank money transfer code;
- You must have a minimum balance of 10 Naira airtime on your phone. The N10 will Not be deducted
- You must register for the service by dialling *770#
For further information, you can visit fidelity bank instant banking service website page
- First Bank Money Transfer Code
First bank USSD code allows customers to transfer money, pay bills, make purchase etc. To transfer money, simply dial *894# and select 1;
dial *894# and select 2 to withdraw money,
dial *894# and select 3 to make purchase;
dial *894# and select 4 to pay bills;
dial *894# and select 5 to buy airtime;
and dial *894# and select 7 to manage account.
- Wema Bank Money Transfer Code
For Wema Bank customers, to do a quick FUNDS TRANSFER, dial *322*035*NUBAN Account number*AMOUNT#. E.g *322*035*3548667724*10000#
You can now do a lot with Wema bank USSD Banking codes:
- For instant recharge, dial *322*035*AMOUNT#
- For 3rd party recharge, dial *322*035*PHONENUMBER*AMOUNT#
- For Balance Enquiry, dial *322*035*0#
- To change your PIN, dial *322*035*00#
- Diamond Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
Diamond Bank holders should first register Diamond Y’ello account.
Transfer money to any bank, dial *710*777*ACCOUNT NO*AMOUNT*PIN#.
For Diamond Y’ello to Diamond Y’ello Transfers, dial *710*710*PHONE NO*AMOUNT*PIN#.
I have updated this post, if your bank money transfer code is not on list; please do let me know. it will be added. You can also use your ATM machine to transfer money from one account number to the other. With you ATM card, you can get this done. Well, this is an alternative to online banking.