Find out ⇒ the Fidelity Bank Transfer Code and How to Transfer Money from Fidelity bank to other Bank on mobile phone in Nigeria. It is no longer a new that Fidelity Bank Plc has launched money transfer code. So as a Fidelity bank account holder, you can conveniently transfer money from Fidelity bank to other bank account in Nigeria. However, some Fidelity bank customers still find it difficult transfer money using this ussd code.
Fidelity Bank transfer code makes it easy and fast to send money to any Bank in Nigeria. The transfer code has been introduced to facilitate the success of One Click Top –up in which all Fidelity bank customers can send money transfers directly from their mobile phone irrespective of no internet connection or the type of phone in use.
In my earlier post, I showed you GTBank transfer code and how to transfer money from GTbank to other bank account. In this article, you’ll get to know Fidelity bank transfer code and how to Transfer Money to other Bank in Nigeria. To avoid the stress of going to the bank hall and the hassles of queuing up at bank ATM terminal.
What is Fidelity Bank Transfer Code?
The Fidelity Bank Transfer Code is *770*Account Number*Amount#. This code (Fidelity Bank Transfer Code) is mobile banking code use for transferring money from Fidelity bank to any bank in Nigeria.
Beat the queue and make that urgent transfer to any bank in Nigeria using Fidelity Bank Transfer Code: *770*Account Number*Amount#
How can I transfer Money from Fidelity Bank to another Bank?
For you, to transfer money from Fidelity bank to another bank account;
- dial *770*Account Number*Amount#.
Example; if you want to transfer N10000 to your First bank account, dial *770*3016125703*10000# (from phone number registered with your Fidelity Bank account).
- Select Destination Bank (i.e the recipient bank account) and Press, “Send”
You would be prompted with the message; “would like to save the receiver as a beneficial of the account”
- Select No and Press, “Send”
Again, you would be prompted with the message, “Transfering N10000 to your receiver. This will cost N52.50. Enter PIN
- Enter your USSD PIN (4 -digit code) and Press, “Send”
Transfer successful! That’s All!!.
This is how to transfer money from Fidelity bank to other bank on Mobile phone.
Fidelity bank transfer PIN
NOTE: If this is your first time to transfer money from Fidelity bank to other bank using code; first, get fidelity bank transfer PIN.
- dial * 770# to register for mobile banking and get fidelity bank transfer 4-digit PIN.
If wish to continue with the fund transfer, enter your Fidelity bank account number to continue.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN.
The recipient account number will be displayed on phone screen before you continue. Verify that you’re transfering money to correct bank account . If you have two accounts with Fidelity bank, let say current and saving account and you’re using the same phone number for both accounts, your current account will be debited first before your savings account.
- Wait for some minutes for the transaction to be completed. Automatically, you’ll receive debit alert indicating that your transfer was very successful.
Summary on Fidelity bank money transfer code & how to transfer money from Fidelity bank on mobile phone;
- Dial *770# (from the phone number linked to your account)
- Select Transfer, on list of options displayed on-screen and press, “Send”
- Enter amount and press, “Send”
- Enter Destination Account Number OR saved Beneficiary Surname and press, “Send”
- Select destination Bank and press, “Send”
- Next, Select No (so as not to save the receiver as your next account beneficiary)
- Enter PIN and press, “Send” (The recipient account number, the amount and transfer charge would be shown to you before you enter USSD PIN. This lets you verify that you’re not sending money to a wrong account).
Transfer Successful!! That’s all!!!
Fidelity Bank Transfer Limit
Fidelity bank transfer limit per transaction is twenty thousand naira (N20K) and The Maximum transfer limit per day is two hundred thousand naira (N200K)
Fidelity Bank Transfer Charges
To transfer money from Fidelity bank to another bank, the transfer charge is N52.50. To transfer money from Fidelity bank to fidelity bank, the transfer charge is N20.
About Fidelity bank
Fidelity Bank known as Fidelity Bank Plc is a full-fledged commercial bank operating in Nigeria with international authorization, by the Central Bank of Nigeria and national banking regulator. The bank is founded on 1988. The CEO and the Managing director is Nnamdi Okonkwo. You reach the bank’s Customer service with this phone; 01 448 5252. For more information, visit here.
For questions or comments concerning Fidelity bank Transfer code and how to transfer money from Fidelity bank to other bank account, you can use the comment box below.