• Fidelity bank money transfer code
• 770 Fidelity bank Money Transfer code through mobile phones
Fidelity Bank Plc has finally launched money transfer service code which enables all Fidelity customers to conveniently transfers money from their Fidelity bank account to any other bank other bank account in Nigeria by simply dialling a short code.
In my earlier post, I showed you how to transfer money from GTbank to GTbank and other Bank account using code. Today, I will show you how to transfer money from your Fidelity bank account to any other bank account using a text code directly from your mobile phone.
The Fidelity bank money transfer service code has been introduced to facilitate the success of One Click Top –up in which all Fidelity bank customers send instant money transfers directly from their mobile phone irrespective of no internet connection or the type of phone in use.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM FIDELITY BANK TO OTHER BANK ACCOUNT
To transfer money from Fidelity bank account to another bank account, simply dial this code *770*Account number*Amount#; this is the Code to transfer money from Fidelity bank to any other bank.
Example; if you want to transfer N1000 to your Firstbank account, dial *770*3016125703*1000# from the mobile number registered/linked with your Fidelity Bank account.
Then select the beneficiary bank Name (First bank).
Account validation and PIN selection are required by your bank/Issuer for this type of transaction. Enter your NUBAN Account number (Fidelity bank account number) to continue the transfer.
Select a 4-digit PIN for your account.
• The recipient account number will be shown to you before you enter the last four digits of your debit card. This lets you verify that you’re not sending money to a wrong account.
• If you have two accounts with Fidelity bank, let say current and saving account and you’re using the same phone number for both account, your current account will be debited first before your savings account.
Wait for the transaction to be completed.
You will automatically receive debit alert indicating that your transfer was very successful.
IS THERE TRANSFER LIMIT?
• Transfer per transaction is N10K
• Maximum transfer per day is N20K
IS THERE ANY CHARGE ATTACHED TO THIS SERVICE?
- Normal transfer charge is applied.
Beat the queue and make that urgent transfer to any bank account using simple Fidelity bank money transfer code
As more banks in Nigeria roll out their money transfer code , I will ensure I keep you updated.
For questions or comments concerning Fidelity bank money transfer service code, you can use the comment box below or visit fidelity bank official website; www.fidelitybankplc.comGoogle+