For all GTbank Customers, you don’t need to stress yourself going to bank to register for your BANK VERIFICATION CODE (BVN). You can do this at comfort of your home or office using your phone. Just with GTbank BVN text code and your internet, you can do this.
Here is a simple step to get your GTbank BVN and link it to your other Bank account.
• To get your BVN, dial *565*0# from the phone number that is link to your bank account
How to link your GTBank BVN to other bank account
• Visit; GTBANK VERIFICATION NUMBER PORTAL
• Enter; Nuban (GTBank),
• Select bank you wish to link to.
• Enter your BVN
• Type the text for Captcha
• Hit submit
BVN Linking Process via Internet Banking:
• Log on to Internet Banking
• Select BVN Linker from the left-hand panel
• Click on New Request
• From the drop down menu, insert your Bank Verification Number
• Select the Nigerian Bank where your BVN was Issued
• Answer your Secret Question and continue.
BVN Linking Process via ATMs:
• Insert GTBank ATM Card
• Select BVN Link on the transaction menu screen
• Enter your 11-Digit BVN
• Confirm your BVN details
• Submit your BVN
That’s all! Expect your BVN to be register and link to your other bank account immediately after submitting it.
If it says, ‘this BVN already exist in your account’ that means it has been link already.
NB: 1. you can only use the line you use in receiving bank alert for this.
2. BVN registration ends on 31st October. However, with this code; you can still register after 31st October.
• Get and register your Fidelity bank Verification Number (BVN) using text code
• Transfer money from your GTbank account to other bank account in Nigeria
• Buy airtime from your GT bank account using code through phone
I hope this helps!
………………….Please remember to share this.