Making money online through Affiliate marketing has come to stay in Nigeria. If you are a webmaster or Nigerian thinking of making money online and you don’t know where to begin from, I will suggest you start with Affiliate marketing. With Nigeria affiliate programs, you don’t need to begin to struggle with Amazon paypal account which is
not functional in this part of the world or depend solely on google adsense before you can make some money online.
Here are the lists of legitimate Affiliate program companies or merchants in Nigeria you can promote their products or service as an affiliate to earn passive income online and how to start affiliate marketing in Nigeria
Konga.com (konga Affiliate program)
Konga is one of the Nigeria top Online retail store that provide varieties of products and services that could be shopped online by Nigerians. Konga offers website and blog owners the opportunity to earn money through affiliate program. In Konga’s affiliate program, you use promote their products with banners, innovative tools such as the Editor’s kit, text link and the Flexible destination tool. Konga.com pays their affiliate close to 9% per sale. The Konga.com Affiliate program pays internet publishers, webmasters and Konga.com merchants to drive new users and sales to Konga.com.
Some Nigeria blogger like Mr. Pascal Okafor, the owner of www.naijatechguide.com has hit a jackpot with Konga.com affiliate program. He won N1000000 as the best affiliate marketer of konga.com. Some other blogger like Linda Ikeji, the owner of www.lindaikeji.blogspot.com is milking Konga.com affiliate program.
Jumia (Jumia.Com Affiliate program)
Jumia is another online Nigeria store, one of the one of the leading online retail store for Nigeria. Jumia also offer Affiliate programs for bloggers and website owners
To earn as an affiliate from Jumia,all you need to do is sign up with jumia affiliate marketing program to promote Jumia’s products with banners, text links and innovative tools such as the Editor’s kit and the Flexible destination tool. You get paid a percentage of the income made on every sale generated by your effort. If you want to sign up for jumia affiliate program, follow this link..Jumia.com.
Web4africa (web4Africa Affiliate program)
Web4Africa company limited whose headquarter is based in Ghana deals on professional reseller and shared web hosting on linux and windows platforms, as well as affordable domain name registration and e-commerce solutions for residents of Ghana, Nigeria and the rest of the world. They also provide Affiliate program for their clients, by referring customers to buy web hosting plan, and domain names from web4africa you get compensated.
Apple Affiliate program (Apple-iTune Affiliate program)
The Apple affiliate program provides a unique way for your website or app to link to millions of songs and thousands of apps — as well as books, movies, TV shows and more — while earning commissions on qualifying sales.
By joining the affiliate program; you earn commissions from your link to music, apps, books and more on iTunes, the App Store, iBooks and the Mac App Store. To join Apple iTune Affiliate program, follow this link; Apple Affiliate program
Kaymu Affiliate Program
Another online marketplace for buying and selling electronics, clothing, real estate and vehicles. Kaym.com.ng in line with its mission of empowering Nigerian entrepreneurs is set launch its Affiliate Program.
AdNation and AD:dynamo act as affiliate marketing middle men.
I will continue to update this list of best affiliate marketing companies in Nigeria.
Now, lets get to know how to start affiliate marketing in Nigeria
How to Start Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria
To start affiliate marketing in Nigeria, these are the major steps;
- choose an affiliate program network to join. The above list of best affiliate marketing companies in Nigeria will be of great help. If you are interested on Jumia affiliate program, here is all you need to know about how to make money on Jumia affiliate marketing
- choose your best affiliate product. These begins with you, examine your area of knowledge and the things you are passionate about. However, do some search engine research to make sure that your merchant(affiliate program company) is NOT aggressively competing with you on that product promotion. The reason is that, when the merchant competes with you, he/she will basically stealing your commission. Every sale referred directly by the merchant is a sale lot to the affiliate.
- decide on your affiliate marketing channel or funnel. Which channel will you use in promoting your affiliate product? This question is as important as the affiliate marketing itself. The affiliate marketing channels you can use include but not limited to; blogs, websites, email, social network ( facebook, twitter, Google plus etc).
For further information on starting and making money on affiliate marketing in Nigeria, I will suggest these article for you;
- Fast Money-Making Affiliate Programs in Nigeria
- Ultimate money-making Affiliate marketing model
- Make Real Cash Online via Jumia Affiliate Program
Read these posts and grow your online income via affiliate marketing.
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND NEVER FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT BEHIND.Google+